I was asked to contribute to The Presbyterian Church of Bowling Green’s Word for Wednesday this week. Welcome to a little look into my life, and stay for a bit of Bible Study and contemplation:
Some questions to discuss as a family (or with yourself!)
- What roles do you take on? In church? In your community?
- What roles do you like? What don’t you like?
- What roles do you envision for yourself? For your community?
- What are some spiritual gifts you have that you may not feel are fully expressed in the roles you have?
- What are some ways to reorient your roles and your gifts?
These are just a few of the things I have been thinking about, and some of the questions that inspired my video. I invite you to read 1 Corinthians, chapter 12 in its entirety, and feel free to leave some thoughts in the comments below!